Telecom company Vodafone Idea Ltd (VIL) has come up with new postpaid plans for its corporate customers which start from Rs 299 and provides data without any limitations on a daily basis.
“The enterprise arm of VIL, today announced a range of new postpaid plans for its corporate customers. The upgraded plans will be bundled with a range of exclusive benefits,” the company said in a statement.
Vi ‘Business Plus’ plans aim to strike the right balance between the business objectives of corporate customers and employee preferences in an increasingly hybrid working environment.
Vi has announced several plans which include Rs 299 (30GB data quota), Rs 349 (40GB data quota), Rs 399 (60 GB data quota) and Rs 499 (100GB data quota).
“Existing Vi Business Corporate customers will be upgraded to the new Business Plus Plans, as applicable, from their subsequent billing cycles,” the statement added.
These postpaid plans will offer the following benefits:
- Mobile security
- Employee safety by getting real-time updates on the location of field staff through
- Location tracking Solutions
- Entertainment with Vi Movies & TV and Disney+ Hotstar VIP (1 year)
- Unique Profile Tunes via Vi Caller Tunes, where one can set pre-recorded messages when out of office, on vacation, in a meeting, attending a training and more
- Digital self-service experiences with Vi Business-Mobility platform and Vi App for manageability of account and plan
Zee News App: Read latest news of India and world, bollywood news, business updates, cricket scores, etc. Download the Zee news app now to keep up with daily breaking news and live news event coverage.
Source: Zee News