New Delhi: Reliance Jio, which marked Ambani’s re-entry in telecom space after a decade with free voice calls for life and free data for a promotional period that was extended until March 31, has rolled out Jio Prime membership plans.
Jio Prime members can continue to enjoy the unlimited free voice, free data offered in the ‘Happy New Year’ scheme for another 12 months for a price of Rs 303 per month. Jio Prime members will also get the bouquet of Jio media services till March 31, 2018.
Jio Prime Membership programme wherein customers can enroll by paying one-time fee of Rs 99 and continue to get the existing benefits till March 2018 at “a rock-bottom introductory price of only Rs 303 per month”.
Jio has also released a new data plan. Check out the complete chart
Enrollment for Prime membership started on March 1 and continue till March 31.
But if customers don’t join Prime membership, they still will continue to have all voice calls free and without any roaming charges.
Here are the terms and conditions of the tariff chart.
- Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
- (a) These tariff plans will be available from 4th March 2017.
- (b) All existing subscribers of RJIL and the subscribers enrolled till 03.03.2017, will continue to enjoy the benefits under Jio Happy New Year Offer up to 31.03.2017. Post this date, tariffs as per the opted plan will be applicable.
- (c) All new Prepaid and Postpaid subscribers enrolling with RJIL between 04-March-17 to 31-March-17, with any of the applicable prepaid PVs/Postpaid plans should use First Recharge of Rs. 99 to avail associated benefits.
- The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
- This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use. Threshold for commercial use will be determined by RJIL from time to time based on consumption pattern across the industry.
- The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services in respective plans.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- The user device may be used as a personal hotspot connection (this is also known as tethering) for upto 1 device only at a time.
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing a LTE compatible devices.
Source: Zee News