New Delhi: Googles Pixel and Pixel XL are available exclusively on Snapdeal at an unbelievable offer.
The emarketplace is offering special discounts and insurance services for both handsets as follows:
Free 1 Yr protection for your mobile against accidental and liquid damage.
On a Google Pixel buy, get Rs 10000 e-Cash in your Yatra Wallet, and free mobile protection plan worth Rs 5,999 from Allianz.
Save up to 12% using Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card
Flat Rs.10,000 instant discount on Google Pixel using Yes Bank Debit/Credit Card
What’s more, get 5X reward points if you use HDFC Bank credit cards.
Here’s all you need to know about the key features of Google Pixel smartphone
– The device comes in two sizes — 5 and 5.5-inch with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protected super AMOLED display.
– Pixel is available in two — quite black and very silver colours in India.
– Pixel is first smartphone with Google Assistant — a built-in AI programme that works as an intelligent personal assistant and knowledge navigator.
– With the Google Assistant, users can have a natural conversation with Google to find answers or get things done on the go.
– Say “Ok Google” or touch and hold the Home button and the Assistant is ready to help.
– Google is offering free and unlimited online storage for photos and videos — in original quality.
– The Pixel also comes with Google Duo video calling app and messaging app Allo pre-installed.
– The device also has Pixel Imprint — the fingerprint scanner on the back of the smartphone for quick access to all apps, texts and e-mails.
– It even allows a user to swipe it to access notifications.
– Pixel devices come with 2,770 or 3,450 mAh battery packs that can give up to seven hours of charge in just 15 minutes.
– It comes with a Type-C charging port and has retained the 3.5mm headphone jack. The device has Bluetooth 4.2.
– Pixel smartphones are fitted with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 821 Quad core (2x 2.15 Ghz and 2×1.6 Ghz) processors and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM.
– Pixel ships with the newest Android operating system, Android 7.1 Nougat.
– Pixel Phones will get software and security updates as soon as they are available, directly from Google.
Source: Zee News