The results for CAT 2016 has been declared by Indian Institutes of Management (IIM), Bangalore. The exam was be held across 138 cities in two sessions.
Candidates who had registered for CAT 2016 can finally heave a sigh of relief and check their results from the official site – iimcat.ac.in
Steps to download results:
1) Go to the official website
2) Click on ‘Score Card’ button
3) You will be directed to Candidate Login. Key in user ID and password, click on login.
4) You will now get access to your score card.
5) Download the score card and take a print out.
CAT had three sections – verbal ability and reading comprehension, data interpretation and logical reasoning and quantitative ability and was conducted for 180 minutes.
The registrations this year hit a seven-year high with 2,32,434 applications received, as against 2,18,664 registrations for the test last year.
All shortlisted candidates will now have to go in for a second round of screening, which will include Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI). The stage selection will be independent of each other.
Best of Luck!