New Delhi: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to declare the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2021 Session 4 result 2021 soon at its official websites — jeemain.nta.nic.in and ntaresults.nic.in.
Once announced, students can check their JEE Main 2021 scores by following the process mentioned below.
Here’s how to check JEE Main Session 4 Result 2021 at jeemain.nta.nic.in
1. Visit the official website of JEE at jeemain.nta.nic.in
2. Once declared, click on the ‘Session 4 result’ link on the homepage.
3. You will be redirected to a new page, where you will have to enter your Examination Session, Application Number, Date of Birth and the Security Pin (case sensitive) :
4. After filling in your details, click on the ‘submit’ option.
5. JEE Main Session 4 Result 2021 will be displayed.
Meanwhile, students can check their JEE (Main) Session – 4, 2021 FINAL ANSWER KEY at https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
Zee News App: Read latest news of India and world, bollywood news, business updates, cricket scores, etc. Download the Zee news app now to keep up with daily breaking news and live news event coverage.
Source: Zee News