New Delhi: The year 2016 did not give travellers many options to plan their holidays on long weekends. A number of holidays fell on weekends, which meant that office goers and others lost their well-deserved chance to plan trips during the extended weekend.
The year 2017 is, however, bringing many opportunities to go on vacation on a long weekend.
So, what are you thinking? Make your reservations now.
Here is the list of extended weekends which you can utilise well enough to plan your trips before time:
- January 26, Republic Day (Thursday)
- February 24, Mahashivratri (Friday)
- March 13, Holi (Monday)
- May 1, May Day (Monday)
- June 26, Eid al-Fitr (End of Ramadan), (Monday)
- August 15, Independence Day (Tuesday)
- August 25, Ganesh Chaturthi (Friday)
- October 16, Diwali (Monday)
- December 1, Eid-e-Milad (Friday)
- December 25, Christmas (Monday)
Source: Zee News